KTM100 RUS ®
Ultrasonic flare gas flow meter
- Process gas measurement
- Detection of flare gas leakage and monitoring gas losses
- Measurement of wet gases with high liquid fraction and solid particle content
- Flare gas measurement on offshore oil and gas platforms
- Mass flow measurement varying gas composition conditions
- High measurement accuracy to meet local and international measurement standards
- Zero gas lost and short repairing time due to sender/receiver unit exchangeability during ongoing process conditions
- Smart diagnostics system “Real-Time-Control” ensures measurement validity throughout the process conditions
- We offer complete set of algorithms that meets all customers requirements for output data weather they need measurement data in standard conditions, in working conditions or mass measurement.
- Robust ultrasonic transducer technology guarantees measurement stability within its operation conditions. Specially designed transducers for high temperatures and extremecryogenic temperatures ensure measurement validity from -196C up to +330C.
- Single solution for extreme weather conditions and locations from Africa to Arctic.
- Less need for metrological verification: once every 4 years.
- Service life — 15 years.
Zero flow test box is used for systematic field verification of the device operation aka zero-flow verification (once every 4 years) test of KTM100 RUS gas meter.
Advantages of zero-flow verification:
— Field verification of KTM100 RUS, no need for laboratory verification
— No dependence on pipe diameter or measurement range
|Sender/Receiver Unit||КТМ100 FL LB||КТМ100 M LB||КТМ100 P LB||КТМ100 Lite|
|Gas velocity range, м/с||0,03 -120||0,03 — 90||0,03 — 120|
|Uncertainty of the measurement, volumetric flow rate a.c., %||1 – path measurement: 2 or 1,5
2 – path measurement: 1,5 or 1
|Uncertainty of the mass flow rate calculation, %||0,005|
|Operation temperature range, °С||From -70 up to 1801)||From -40 up to +1801)|
|Installation angle, °||75||90||75||75|
|Pipe diameters, м2)||0,2 — 1,8||0,08 — 0,6||≥ 0,3||0,08 — 0,63)|
|Operation pressure range, MPa||— 0,05 — 1,64)||-0,05 — 1,6|
|Ambient temperature, °С||Sender/receiver units: -70 … +60
IPU: -50 до +60*
|Sender/receiver units||1 Ex d IIC T2…Т6 Gb||0 Ex ia IIC T2…Т6 Ga|
|IPU||Ga/Gb Ex db e ia [ia Ga] IIC T4…T6|
|Analog outputs||1 output: 0/2/4 … 22 mA, + 500 Ω According to NAMUR NE43 (Standardization Association for Measurement and Control)|
|Analog inputs||2 inputs: 0…5/10 V or 0…20 mA|
|Digital outputs||Pulse/Frequency output (additional module); 3 outputs: 30 V DC/33 mA, max. frequency 10 kHz, outputs OC (Open collector) or NAMUR. Status signals: normal operation/maintenance, service, and function control, range limit, maintenance needed.|
|Digital inputs||1 digital input, 30 V DC/33 mA|
|USB/Serial ports||USB (optional)
RS485 — standard
|Optional output signals||4-20мА/HART, RS485/MODBUS RTU/ASCII, Ethernet/MODBUS TCP, PROFIBUS DP/PA, Foundation Fieldbus|
1) Special versions:
— High temperature version from minus 70 °С up to plus 330 °С
— High temperature version from minus 196 °С up to plus 100 °С
2) Maximum pipe diameter can be extended by installing sender-receiver units on chord of the pipe.
3) Maximum pipe diameter can be extended up to 1,8 м by request
4) Optional up to 2,5 MPa or up to 6,3 MPa
* by using thermal cover -60+60 °С