KTM Smart Stream ®
The KTM Smart Stream ® software is designed to control the operation of ultrasonic gas meters, ultrasonic fluid meters, coriolis flow meters, flow meters based on a central pressure tube, various modifications and implementations, as well as electronic equipment included in these products.
The KTM Smart Stream ® software is part of the product delivery package for which it is intended.
KTM Smart Stream ® consists of software modules connected by a single software, activated depending on the device connected to the computer.
KTM Smart Stream ® functionality:
- Remote viewing of the parameters measured and calculated by the instrument;
- Display of instrument operating modes and change of service mode;
- Calibration of the instrument;
- Warning about the errors in the operation of the device;
- Field settings (instrument settings in place);
- Preview and change the parameters of individual instrument registers during operation (depending on the user’s rights);
- Preview of the instrument/event log archives, exporting to XLS-file;
- Preview of the form of the received signal;
- Export/import saved diagnostic session to file;
- Record of the parameters and measurements of all instrument registers, unloaded into a file;
- Preview and setup of the external additional devices;
- Location of the item by its coordinates on the map (GPS/GLONASS);
- Check of instrument interface outputs;
- Adjustment of units of measurement of the displayed values;
- Establishment of a diagnostic session of the instrument;
- Control of the device’s self-diagnostic algorithms;
- Replacement of measured parameter values by constant in service mode.